ASSALAMUALAIKUM W.B.R..DO FOLLOW MY BLOG IF U LIKE..IF U DONT LIKE DONT FOLLOW..I DONT CARE..!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

A MESSAGE FROM HIM.. ^^

ASSALAMUALAIKUM DAN SALAM SEJAHTERA..


I hope you doing fine out there without me
because I am not doing so good without you
the things I thought you did never know about me
were the things I guess you always understood
so how could I have been so blind for all these years?
guess I only see the truth through all this fear and living without you
and everything I have in this world and all that I will ever be
it could all fall down around me
just as long as I have you right here beside me
I can't take another day without you
because baby, I could never make it on my own
I have been waiting so long just to hold you
and to be back in your arms where I belong
sorry, I can't always find the words to say
but everything I have ever known gets swept away inside of your love
as the days grow long I see that time is standing still for me when you are not here
sorry I can't always find the words to say
everything I have ever known gets swept always inside of your love.. <3



p/s credit to my MR. BUM BUM..thankz dear, eventhough I need to use MR. GOOGLE TRANSLATE to make me understand better..HAHA (*bungukBAHASAINGGERIS)



maju laa cerita gebang untuk blog..HAHA.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright@ semua yang tertulis di atas adalah hak milik sepenuhnya querida93